Wikidata:Requests for deletions/Archive/2015/12/03
This page is an archive. Please do not modify it. Use the current page, even to continue an old discussion.
- Isn't this item still in use? -- BeneBot* (talk) 20:35, 2 December 2015 (UTC)
Hello. My bad. I made a mistake with mix-n-match and with the choice of "Not in Wikidata" instead of "N/A" I created 75 items by mistake without noticing it. I have made a complete list of the items created by mastake and I have checked them to be sure that I am the creator and that a deletion would be the best choice for now. Sorry for the mistake.
Created by mistake
- @Shonagon: I've so far done those in which you are the only editor. All the others have been edited by at least one other person (or bot). Is there a specific reason for this that would need the others to be deleted as well (e.g. they are all duplicates of other pre-existing items)? 04:56, 3 December 2015 (UTC)
- Hold on, I don't think these items should be deleted. These items are relevant and deleting them messes up the whole mix'n'match system. Please undelete them. Multichill (talk) 07:33, 3 December 2015 (UTC)
- Thank you Hazard-SJ. I added to the list the items in which none or just given name (P735) were edited by another person (or bot) and excluded those created by my account in which there is more information edited by others.
Those items were created without intention. They are maybe relevant, but I thought that it needs more information to be useful and my to-do list is already so much long; I thought too that they could be created later with more information. That's why I asked for the deletion but it was indeed maybe not the best option. So sorry for the mess. Best regards Shonagon (talk) 10:31, 3 December 2015 (UTC)
- Undeleted 16:34, 3 December 2015 (UTC)
Disambig without project links —putnik 17:29, 3 December 2015 (UTC)