Wikidata:Requests for deletions/Archive/2015/12/23
This page is an archive. Please do not modify it. Use the current page, even to continue an old discussion.
- On what basis are you merging all these disambiguation pages? The word "field" and the word "campo" have 1 the same meaning, but 10 meanings that are different. They are obviously not the same word and the disambiguation pages should not be merged. The same for the word "Eremu". It is not the same word. Taketa (talk) 05:57, 22 December 2015 (UTC)
- Please @AVRS:, clean up the mess you created!! Read Wikidata:WikiProject Disambiguation pages/guidelines and see that equal spelling is the base for having items on disambiguation pages. This is dealt with sometimes a bit less strict than the wording suggest, but you totally disregard the idea behind this guideline. Undo! Lymantria (talk) 13:03, 22 December 2015 (UTC)
- @Taketa:, the disambiguation pages for "field" and "campo" list not one common meaning in agriculture, but many common meanings including the ones in physics and mathematics. --AVRS (talk) 21:21, 22 December 2015 (UTC)
- I have restored the situation before the mess of AVRS --ValterVB (talk) 08:09, 23 December 2015 (UTC)
- Not deleted Lymantria (talk) 08:41, 23 December 2015 (UTC)