Welcome to Wikidata, Asav!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
Hei, vi har allerede independent politician (Q327591). Når du legger inn samme etikett på non-attached (Q2415493) uten noen beskrivelse gjør det det vanskeligere å velge rett element. Kan du legge inn beskrivelser på sistnevnte så vi kan skille mellom de to elementene? Danmichaelo (talk) 13:59, 25 February 2018 (UTC)
- Jeg la merke til det. Vær obs på at Non-inscrit opprinnelig kommer fra franske Wikipedia og der er noe annet enn Sans étiquette. Det er mulig det kunne blitt slått sammen med independent politician, men det første er et adjektiv og det siste et substantiv. Det er altså derfor jeg ikke slo dem sammen. Om du har et bedre forslag til oversettelse, må du gjerne bidra. Asav (talk) 14:42, 25 February 2018 (UTC)
Norsk krigsflyktningeregister IDEdit
God kveld! Jeg har tilbakestilt navneendringen din på Norwegian war refugees register ID (P5871) slik at dette emnet har ID til slutt i etiketten, slik som andre etiketter med ID i navnet. Mvh Pmt (talk) 20:28, 1 December 2018 (UTC)
Hi. Seems there something wrong. Entities point to each other. In Q5245991 (municipality) stated as located in the administrative territorial entity Q585 (capital), and vise versa. This cause infinity loop and reach time limit while getting entity statements for formatting place of birth / death in ruwiki and other projects. Example, ru:Фриш, Рагнар, be:Рагнар Фрыш. Thank you. --Serhio Magpie (talk) 04:52, 6 February 2019 (UTC)
- Q5245991 and Q585 are distinct and different entities. Oslo is both a municipality (ie. "kommune" in Norwegian) and a county (ie. "fylke" in Norwegian). So the municipality Oslo (Oslo kommune - Q5245991) is located in the county (Q585), which is its territorial entity. The root of the problem is that the Wikidata entities overlap each other. It's essentially the same problem as coping with Washington D.C., which is both a city, a capital and a district. The city and capital Washington D.C. are located in the District of Columbia.
- The best solution here would probably be to reduce the scope of Oslo kommune (Q5245991) to only encompass the municipal administration, not the city or territorial entity, which would be best classified as Oslo (Q585). I'll look into it tomorrow. Asav (talk) 05:14, 6 February 2019 (UTC)