Welcome to Wikidata, Villy Fink Isaksen!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
Hello, I'm Littledogboy. I wanted to let you know that I undid one or more of your recent contributions because it didn't appear constructive. Feel free to use the sandbox for test edits. If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Thanks!
- I think there is a bit of problem with the description of the scope of Commons category (P373) and how it should be used. This can easily confuse experienced editors as Villy Fink Isaksen. I think the problem is the phrase "containing files related". — Finn Årup Nielsen (fnielsen) (talk) 05:47, 20 September 2015 (UTC)
Mht. described at URL (P973) og link til Kunstindex Danmark, så har jeg foreslået en ny identifikator her: Wikidata:Property_proposal/Creative_work#Kunstindex_Danmark_kunstværk. Det kunne være rart om du kunne gå der og vurdere om egenskaben skal oprettes eller ej, — eller blot kommentere på forslaget. Med KID til kunstværk kan vi linke til KID med den. Det vil også blive nemmere at samkører KID og Wikidata. — Finn Årup Nielsen (fnielsen) (talk) 06:00, 20 September 2015 (UTC)
Danish and KID on CrotosEdit
Hello Villy Fink Isaksen.
For information, Danish and Kunstindex Danmark kunstværk-ID have been added to Crotos http://www.zone47.com/crotos/?l=da&p170=2199553&p=1. Thank you for having made me discover Laurits Andersen Ring. Best regards --Shonagon (talk) 21:37, 2 October 2015 (UTC)
Timeout på zetcomEdit
Hej Villy. Du skal bruge den rigtige egenskab til værker til Kunstindex Danmark. Du har brugt egenskab for kunster på mange at de her Wikidata:Database_reports/Constraint_violations/P1138#.22Type_menneske_.28Q5.29.22_violations. Så du skal have den flytte til den rigtige... Og hold øje med listen.... --Steenth (talk) 10:48, 16 October 2015 (UTC)
Hi Villy Fink Isaksen, I see you're adding and improving paintings. Great! Some points to achieve even better results:
- Be careful to now mix up qualifiers and references. Happens to us all, these can be quite confusing. (example)
- Please add collection (P195) directly and as qualifier to inventory number (P217)
- Be aware that we already have quite a few paintings, see User:Multichill#Indexed for the ones I added. No need to do double work!
Hi Villy Fink Isaksen, can you double check the inventory number you added on Woman Bathing Her Feet in a Brook (Q20271014)? It should be 1999.364, but you added 1999.634. Multichill (talk) 14:26, 23 April 2016 (UTC)
- Yes -I remember it was a difference between the catalog and the museum website - two different numbers 1999.634 and 1999.364, it looks like a clerical. I'll try to get the catalog from the library to check it. It looks like a But a reference was apparently wrong and is deleted now. --Villy Fink Isaksen (talk) 14:51, 23 April 2016 (UTC)
Merge of a painting and a festival?Edit
Hi Villy Fink Isaksen, can you explain me why you merged an item about a painting (Ride of the Kings (Q22976991)) into an item about a Czech Christian festival (Ride of the Kings (Q40270))? I'm confused. Multichill (talk) 17:06, 27 April 2016 (UTC)
Europeana Art History Challenge - updateEdit
Thank you for signing up and participating in the Europeana Art History Challenge!
I have just published an update to the project on the mailing list which you might be interested in:
You can also subscribe to the list here (if you're not already) for further updates and conversation between participants. Good luck and happy translating! Sincerely, Wittylama (talk) 14:26, 28 April 2016 (UTC)
- Jeg forstår ikke din egen pointgivning ved w:da:Friheden fører folket på barrikaderne. Skal den ikke være 5 point da, artiklen allerede eksisterede på fransk? — Finn Årup Nielsen (fnielsen) (talk) 21:21, 16 May 2016 (UTC)
Bør located in the administrative territorial entity (P131) virkelig anvendes til malerier. Er det ikke nok med location (P276)? — Finn Årup Nielsen (fnielsen) (talk) 17:15, 17 October 2016 (UTC)
- jo sikkert, men nu var der lavet plads i Palnatokes liste til det, godt efter min anmodning. Det var derfor jeg gik amok med bynavne. Men det gør vel ingen skade. --Villy Fink Isaksen (talk) 17:19, 17 October 2016 (UTC)
- Finn Årup Nielsen (fnielsen) jeg er mere bekymret over en fejl jeg har lavet flere gange, til Katalognummer har nogen steder tilføjet reference frem kvalifikator for værkfortegnelse/katalog. --Villy Fink Isaksen (talk) 17:26, 17 October 2016 (UTC)
hello Villy.. i am in the process of learning more about how you guys do this at wikidata. stunned. would love to participate. work for artnet.com and getcontext.org and are wondering if we could help... thanks bernard
fortidsminder i DKEdit
Stort set alle fortidsminder i DK blev importeret til Wikidata i 2017 (ca 30K i alt). Derfor er det nemt at linke til de individuelle høje i f.eks. denne gruppe (består af). --Hjart (talk) 18:02, 25 February 2021 (UTC)