Welcome to Wikidata, Aschroet!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
Please read Property:P463. The subject item of this property is 'member' which itself is a subclass of 'legal person'. So please stop once and for all adding P463 to buildings. Its plain wrong. --22.214.171.124 23:44, 22 November 2019 (UTC) (Thanks, however for all the other contributions you've made so far!) --126.96.36.199 23:50, 22 November 2019 (UTC)
- How could we than state to which "organization" the church belong to? Maybe similar to Q75849591? --Arnd (talk) 13:07, 23 November 2019 (UTC)
- Use Property:P527 e.g., it will chain to the organization, e.g. "church xyz" part of "churches in church district a" part of "church district a" part of "organization". Use Property:P463 for natural (e.g. persons) or legal members (e.g. sub-organizations) only. It is possible to use more than value for "part of" property, so if you feel there's a reason to duplicate information of the link chain you can also do
- "church xyz"
- part of "churches in church district a"
- part of "organziation"
- part of ..
- However, generally it should not be necessary to repeat it this way. E.g. 'Ortsteil' is a sub-class of 'human settlement' and you sometimes find both values assigned to 'instance of' property of villages, when 'Ortsteil' stand-alone is fully sufficient. But it's not strictly wrong to use both, just redundant. --188.8.131.52 12:03, 28 November 2019 (UTC)
For now, i decided to keep the wrong "member of EKMD". In a second iteration i will add all required church districts and "churches in church district" entities and replace the wrong statements. I think i can start with it in January after i added all churches of EKMD. As an example i will use Q75853157. --Arnd (talk) 11:13, 12 December 2019 (UTC)
Duplikate bei Kirchen in ThüringenEdit
Hallo Arnd, ich habe auf Wikidata gesehen, dass du einige Kirchen angelegt hast, die bereits existiert haben. Ich bin gerade dabei, diese Duplikate zu mergen. Bevor du neue Objekte anlegst, bitte prüfe ob diese bereits existieren, mit Tools wie z.B. WikiShootMe!. Beste Grüße! Arjoopy (talk) 10:23, 1 April 2020 (UTC)
- Hi Arjoopy, danke für den Hinweis. Hast du ein Beispiel? Da ich alle noch verbleibenden Kirchen komplett händisch angelegen werde, wird dies sicher nicht mehr (häufig) vorkommen. Gruß, --Arnd (talk) 10:45, 1 April 2020 (UTC)