|Den här sidan dokumenterar en Wikidata-policy. Det är allmänt accepterad standard som alla skribenter bör följa . Alla ändringar till den här policyn (förutom mindre redigeringar som t.ex. stavfel) bör endast följa efter konsensus. Om du är osäker är det bäst att diskutera din idé på Bybrunnen.|
Radera objekt (Fas I)
Items may be deleted when:
Items should not be deleted when:
- The item redirects to another item.
Radera andra sidor
Other pages may be deleted when:
- The page is clearly vandalism or promotional material.
- A user has requested deletion within their own user space.
- Routine maintenance, such as removing obsolete MediaWiki messages.
- When discussion on Wikidata:Requests for deletions or Wikidata:Properties for deletions has led to consensus to delete the page.
Translations of pages may be deleted for any of the reasons in the above section, by a user who is both a translation administrator and an administrator. Any administrator who is not a translation administrator may self-grant the rights to their account without a vote, as described on the translation administrator policy page.
Admins can delete revisions or log entries when:
- They reveal private or personal information, including a logged out user's IP address.
- They contain a violation of copyright.
- They contain defamatory content.
- They contain harassment or other personal attacks of a serious nature.
In any case where oversight is warranted, admins are strongly encouraged to revision-delete the edits in question until the oversight can be performed; however, if privacy is a concern, they should avoid using summaries that draw greater attention to the edits, and should never use summaries that reference the specific content of the page. Remember also that revision deletion actions show up in watchlists, whereas Oversight actions do not; admins are thus urged to use their discretion on a case-by-case basis, prioritizing a balance between redaction of sensitive information and not highlighting such information.