- Usually we're using '-' (hyphen) or '–' (en dash), I guess you may use either? If I understand you properly. --Wolverène (talk) 12:02, 3 January 2023 (UTC)
Hello, how can I find the freebase link or artist knowledge format diagram in google and put it in wikidata. I copied Google several times but it didn't work in Wikidata. Thank you for your guidance David jazes (talk) 09:20, 12 January 2023 (UTC)
- Hello David, this link is helpful. I'm not sure what a diagram is, if you mean Google Knowledge graphs, they can be found there too. :) Best regards, --Wolverène (talk) 10:24, 12 January 2023 (UTC)
- Hello again, we can't add here the link to the panel itself. I added the link to the Knowledge Graph, the panel can be seen soon while following the link in the item, along with other searching results. Also note that you can't implement the creation of a Freebase entry since 2015 (I guess?), all Freebase entries are now working in the same way as Google knowledge graphs are doing. --Wolverène (talk) 09:32, 13 January 2023 (UTC)
- P.S. Not on the issue we're discussing here, I just want to note that Q113708516 is nominated for deletion by one of our sysops. Strongly recommended to you as an interested editor to learn more about the notability policy in order to try to prevent the deletion. Best regards, --Wolverène (talk) 09:39, 13 January 2023 (UTC)
Hello, Give your opinion and vote https://en.m.wikiquote.org/wiki/Wikiquote:Votes_for_deletion/Siavash_Shahsavari Cyrus danesh (talk)
Call for participation in a task-based online experiment edit
I hope you are doing well,
I am Kholoud, a researcher at King's College London, and I am working on a project as part of my PhD research, in which I have developed a personalised recommender model that suggests Wikidata items for the editors based on their past edits. I am inviting you to a task-based study that will ask you to provide your judgments about the relevance of the items suggested by our model based on your previous edits. Participation is completely voluntary, and your cooperation will enable us to evaluate the accuracy of the recommender system in suggesting relevant items to you. We will analyse the results anonymised, and they will be published to a research venue.
The study should take no more than 15 minutes.
If you agree to participate in this study, please either contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or use this form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSees9WzFXR0Vl3mHLkZCaByeFHRrBy51kBca53euq9nt3XWog/viewform?usp=sf_link
Then, I will contact you with the link to start the study.
For more information about the study, please read this post: https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/User:Kholoudsaa In case you have further questions or require more information, don't hesitate to contact me through my mentioned email.
Thank you for considering taking part in this research.
Have you considered applying for adminship? I'd nominate you if you wanted. Seems like it'd be good if you could block vandals / delete obvious spam without asking for help. BrokenSegue (talk) 17:56, 25 June 2023 (UTC)
- Hello. Wow, that would be great if I was nominated! Actually I had a plan to apply for adminship somewhen in a month but what are we waiting for? :) Thanks in advance. --Wolverène (talk) 18:12, 25 June 2023 (UTC)
Congratulations, Dear Administrator! edit
Congratulations! You now have the rights of administrator on Wikidata. Please take a moment to read the Wikidata:Administrators page and watchlist related pages (in particular Wikidata:Project chat, Wikidata:Requests for comment, and Wikidata:Administrators' noticeboard), before launching yourself into page deletions, page protections, account blockings, or modifications of protected pages.
Please feel free to join us on IRC: #wikidata-admin. If you need access, you can flag someone down at #wikidata. You may find Wikidata:Guide to Adminship to be useful reading. You may also want to consider adding yourself to meta:Template:Wikidata/Ambassadors, and to any similar page on your home wiki if one exists. (Check Wikipedia:Wikidata/Wikidatans (Q14964498).)
Please also add/update the languages you speak to your listing at Wikidata:List of administrators and Wikidata:Administrators/Timeline. You may also like to add your username to this list if you would not like that items you delete at RfD get marked as deleted automatically. Again, welcome to the admin corps!
- Hello. Saberov is infamous in the Russian-speaking Internet segment as a blatant self-promoter, so if he really played in a couple of gigs with Pornofilmy (I even assume it), he might easily proclaimed self as the band's regular member. This is by no means a direct accusation, sure. Pornofilmy is a Russia's well-known punk rock band, if he were a real member it'd be easy to check. Well, about the fake info on Discogs, I'm going to try to remove it... I have an account there but used it literally once or twice last year so I am also wondering if remember the password. :) Regards, --Wolverène (talk) 20:52, 15 July 2023 (UTC)
Language assistance needed edit
Hi there! Just wondering, would you be able to take a look at this report in the admin noticeboard? The reporter approached me for assistance because their previous report was archived without an answer. Unfortunately, I don't speak Russian and the issue seems too complex to rely on automated translation; I guess it would be better to have it handled by someone who does speak the language. Thank you! :) –FlyingAce✈hello 06:07, 28 September 2023 (UTC)
- Hello! I've responded there but the problem has roots in a regional conflict (not very serious but still), and it's not enough to be a Russian speaker to be able to deal with it definitely. :) Regards, --Wolverène (talk) 22:07, 28 September 2023 (UTC)
Hello! As you have noticed User:Udazkena (aka User:Udazkena.1) is blanking Estibalitz Jalón (Q23907933). The problem is that this person is herself, and doesn't want any information to be displayed in the automatic template at eu:Estibalitz Jalón, where she has tried many times to delete referenced information of (look at eu:Eztabaida:Estibalitz_Jalón. She claims that the only information about her work should be the one provided by her web, and that we should only show things approved by herself at any given moment. Now she is also trying to blank information here, and to change content of images at Commons. Thanks for protecting the page. Theklan (talk) 06:10, 19 October 2023 (UTC)
- Lo que estás diciendo es absolutamente falso. Esta página tiene casi diez años y ha estado sin actualizarse desde que se creó. Hace unos días se os pidió que, por favor, eliminarais la página, ya que la persona de la que estáis hablando ya no ejerce su trabajo de forma pública, ella tampoco lo es y no quiere verse expuesta y, casualidad, empezáis a escribir sin conocimiento. Además, se os ha estado informando de forma privada de que la información que estáis poniendo está mal,tergiversada o desactualizada, y aun así seguís escribiendo lo que os parece, sin veracidad alguna, sabiendo de antemano cual es la real. También podéis consultarlo, antes de escribirlo, y no lo hacéis. Y os recordamos que existen para todos unos derechos digitales, que no estáis respetando. 220.127.116.11 06:22, 19 October 2023 (UTC)
- Quod erat demostrandum. Theklan (talk) 06:38, 19 October 2023 (UTC)
- Así es, pero no por tu parte. Tenemos todos los emails que se te han mandado y lo que ella os ha dicho tanto de forma pública como privada. Y repetimos; existen unos derechos digitales que deben ser respetados. Mejor explícales qué intereses tenéis para no dejar que una persona se marche, cuando su página no la habéis tocado en años; por lo tanto, informar poco a informado a nadie. 18.104.22.168 07:14, 19 October 2023 (UTC)
- Quod erat demostrandum. Theklan (talk) 06:38, 19 October 2023 (UTC)
should I write in Esperanto or do you prefer messages in English? I wonder why you changed the esperanto label in d:Q186347 from "karavanejo" to "karananserajo"... As far as I know, there is no such word as "karananserajo" in Esperanto, and "karavanejo" is the only right term. In Esperanto, as in every language, it's not appropriate just to invent words by yourself. So, if you think "karananserajo" is an acceptable term in Esperanto, please quote some dictionary entries showing so.
- Saluton! Mi ne parolas Esperanton regule, nun mi volus paroli la anglan. Mi ŝatus daŭre lerni Esperanton, sed poste. You may see what I actually fixed -  - the letter 'K' was changed from capital to lowercase. I admit I was not confused by the spelling 'karananserajo', it looked plausible but I never really knew if it was correct or not... I do not mind if 'karavanejo' must be the principal (or even the only) correct Esperanto name for the term. Best regards, --Wolverène (talk) 05:08, 13 November 2023 (UTC)