identifier in the subject indexing tool of the National Central Library of Florence
|Database reports/Constraint violations/P508#Format, hourly updated report, SPARQL, SPARQL (new)|
Distinct values: this property likely contains a value that is different from all other items. (Help)Exceptions are possible as rare values may exist. Known exceptions: serventese (Q3958013), sirventes (Q202208)
List of this constraint violations: Database reports/Constraint violations/P508#Unique value, SPARQL (every item), SPARQL (by value), SPARQL (new)
Single value: this property generally contains a single value. (Help)Exceptions are possible as rare values may exist. Known exceptions: elastic and plastic deformations (Q3704751)
List of this constraint violations: Database reports/Constraint violations/P508#Single value, SPARQL, SPARQL (new)
Conflicts with “instance of (P31): Wikimedia category (Q4167836)”: this property must not be used with the listed properties and values. (Help)List of this constraint violations: Database reports/Constraint violations/P508#Conflicts with P31, hourly updated report, search, SPARQL, SPARQL (new)
Allowed entity types are Wikibase item (Q29934200): the property may only be used on a certain entity type (Help)Exceptions are possible as rare values may exist.
List of this constraint violations: Database reports/Constraint violations/P508#allowed entity types, SPARQL (new)
constraint report relating to Wikimedia disambiguation page (Q4167410)Edit
- see: Wikimedia disambiguation page (Q4167410) with BNCF Thesaurus (P508) לערי ריינהארט (talk) 18:37, 13 May 2014 (UTC)
- Usualy there might be more possibilities:
- a) Please identify the non - ambiguation page (WD item) where the property BNCF Thesaurus should be moved;
"normally" no other statements should be left at the disambiguation page.
It can happen that a set of properties should be moved to another (a second) WD item, another set to a third WD item etc.
- b) (recomended method:) Verify which language is a disambiguation page and separate it from the rest. Please use Gadget-labelLister.js can be activated at preferences#gadgets to remove all faulty (disambiguation) descriptions after the disambiguation page is separated: Verify the descriptions for the following languages: de, en, fr, es, pt, pt-br, ru, sv which where added by bots long time ago and take a short look at the other language descriptions.
- c) If method b) can not be used because all linked WMF-project language pages are (local) disambiguation pages please create a new WD item and add a proper description in your native language and in English.
Thanks in advance!
Problems with visualisationEdit
Setting unique and single values as mandatoryEdit
Yesterday I held a technical meeting with National Central Library of Florence (Q460907)'s staff, to analyse and further improve the synchronisation of their thesaurus with Wikidata. One of the ideas we had is to set as mandatory unique and single values, as there shouldn't be exceptions to the 1:1 rule (or at least, really few exceptions). I'm just noting this down for the future. They also gave me a substantial list of confirmed matches, that will be uploaded in the next days. Sannita - not just another it.wiki sysop 10:00, 1 March 2017 (UTC)
- add |mandatory=true only if the violation count is at 0, per Wikidata:Database reports/Constraint violations/Mandatory constraints. Note that setting this parameter does not change how users obey the constraint. It only adds the violations to an overview page to spot data structure degradation more easily. --Pasleim (talk) 14:18, 2 March 2017 (UTC)